Pro 2.6 no longer showing export progress for map series

08-14-2020 11:22 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

In Pro 2.6, when I export map series, the progress window changes to "Export Completed" while it is still exporting. In previous versions that box showed "current#/total#" while it exported, but that appears to have been lost. I know it's still exporting because I can see the outputs appearing one by one in file explorer, about 5/minute.

12 Replies
LeviCecil
Occasional Contributor III

They said December

0 Kudos
LeviCecil
Occasional Contributor III

This BUG still hasn't been addressed as of Pro 2.8.2. This is essential functionality. If I want to export the entire map series as multiple PDFs with page numbers as the file name, I can do it in Python. If I want to export just a selection of pages, I'm still getting the same error I got in 2.6. When will this be addressed?

0 Kudos
CarolineH
New Contributor

This bug still exists as of 2.8.8. Essentially, it looks like the processing bar disappears quickly even though there may be a hundred more pages to keep exporting. When it's actually done exporting all pages, you'll be able to open the pdf. All I could do was watch the size of the pdf file get larger. Come on ESRI it's been years now.