Select to view content in your preferred language

New error with Excel To Table

Jump to solution
12-20-2019 07:02 AM
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

ArcGIS Pro 2.4.3

Having just upgraded to the latest patch, I am now seeing something new (for me) when running the Excel to Table tool:

I just  X the window and continue; it seems to work just fine...  

Kory Kramer

That should just about do it....
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
OliviaHarrison
Occasional Contributor

I don't recall having to install any drivers prior to that. I had used spreadsheets before, but not ones as complicated as the ones my colleague is trying to access. I'll have a look at the drivers on my machine and go from there. Thanks for your help.

MatthewDriscoll
MVP Alum

I had the same problem and the drivers in the documentation failed to fix it.  After some time with customer support we installed this one and it fixed my problems.

https://download.cnet.com/2007-Office-System-Driver-Data-Connectivity-Components/3055-10254_4-754527...

0 Kudos
RichardDaniels
Frequent Contributor

Any insight on how ArcGIS Pro 2.6+ is behaving with Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprise? To me it appears that ArcGIS Pro does not recognized that version of Office. When Office 365 is used Pro acts like NO office components are available.

0 Kudos
JoeBorgione
MVP Emeritus

I had to do a complete uninstall and reinstall to get 2.5 loaded up.  Tell you the truth, I can't remember what I ended up doing. Kory Kramer‌ has a number of posts on this, and he can provide the definitive answer.

That should just about do it....
0 Kudos