OS: Windows 10
App: ArcGIS Pro 2.8.3
I have a polygon layer, I wan to export it as kmz, when I use the tool, it works without any warning, but when I open the kmz file in google earth pro, some features are displayed s as label, no polygon.
I opened the kmz in ArcPro or even QGIS but I notice some polygons are missing.
I tried several time but the issues still exist.
I exported same layer to kml using QGIS, all feature are exported without any issue. That means nothing wrong with the layer.
Note: my layer contains sjut single part polygon.
Has anyone faced this issue.
I am having the same issue in Pro 2.9.5. The Layer to KML tool results in missing features when run on an enterprise geodatabase feature class. (Strangely, each time I run the tool on the same feature class the kml has fewer and fewer features.) I exported to a file geodatabase and ran the repair geometry tool (there were a few self-intersecting polygons). Created a KML from the fgdb and all features were included. But when I copied from fgdb to egdb and created a kml from this new egdb feature class, the result was missing records.