Anyone else having issues with labeling in ArcGIS Pro 2.3.2? Our Vector Tile Cache basemap was created in 2.3 and we had no issues with labeling. After the patch to 2.3.2, ArcGIS pro takes a significant amount of time to load labels (4-5 minutes). We noticed that the time increased as you zoomed into smaller scales. This happens for labels on all layers from a single polygon to 1000s of linear features. Turning other layers on/off and setting labeling to Draft Quality makes no difference. We also tried turning off Maplex, but no change.
We opened 2.2 and 2.3 versions of the map on other machines and the labeling worked fine.
Our solution was to group all the layers together, export it as a Layer file (.lryx) and bring it in to a new ArcGIS Pro Project. However, we do not want to do this for all our Projects.