Select to view content in your preferred language

Issues with Spatial Reference Properties in Geodatabase Model Affecting Topological Integrity

Sunday
Labels (1)
Rick
by
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working with a geodatabase model that has been giving me some trouble due to its spatial reference properties. The model has an XY resolution of 0.0000005 and an XY tolerance of 0.000001. When I perform reshape operations, the entire data's topological integrity gets compromised, particularly affecting the "must not have dangle" rule.

It seems these values might not be valid for geometric calculations and storage in ArcGIS Pro. Unfortunately, I cannot modify the geodatabase model myself because it is proprietary to the enterprise I work for.

The company has been using this configuration in ArcGIS Desktop without any issues, but we have now migrated to ArcGIS Pro.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Any advice on how to address this problem while preserving the model or how to communicate effectively with the model owner to get these settings reviewed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Captura de pantalla 2024-07-21 223035.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-07-21 223246.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies