Is there a streetview add-in for ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
02-16-2017 10:47 PM
MervynLotter
Occasional Contributor III

Hi there

Is anybody aware of a streetview add-in for ArcGIS Pro? 

Thank you.

51 Replies
AmeerulShafiq
New Contributor

Very thank you @Jimmy_Simpson it working.. i happy with it..hehe

0 Kudos
AndreaB_
Occasional Contributor II

thank you!!

0 Kudos
JulioGarrido
New Contributor III

Jimmy, you, sir, are a ROCKSTAR!!!  Thank you so much!!  Losing this functionality was one of the reasons why I regretted upgrading to ArcGIS Pro 3.0.  Even the icon looks better. 

Now if I can only get Pictometry going, life would be good.😁

Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

@JulioGarrido Thanks I appreciate that. I did spend some time perfecting the icon - I am glad someone noticed!

0 Kudos
brettrusnock
New Contributor

Hello!

This add-in is great, I have used it for a long time. I just recently updated to Arcgis pro 3.0 and it looks like this add-in no longer works. Error message shown below. Is there an easy way to update the source code for 3.0, or is this a more extensive change. Thanks!

-Brett 

brettrusnock_0-1658324955521.png

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

@brettrusnock Read my post above

0 Kudos
brettrusnock
New Contributor

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you! I guess it would have helped if I read the discussion thread first.....

-Brett 

0 Kudos
Aleixbs
New Contributor

Hi Jimmy, I tried to implement the add-in through the ProAddins.esriAddinX into an ArcGIS Pro 2.9 version from your GitHub repository  and it doesn't work. I'm not a .NET developer, so I cannnot open the file to make the necesasry changes to recompile it. Do you still hold an old version with the .esriAddinX file configured with the 2.9 compatible version to make the install?

Thanks for taking the time to contribute to the community. 

-Aleix

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

The previous version of this is already made for 2.x. Not sure why you are trying to recompile. 

https://github.com/roemhildtg/arcgis-pro-addins/releases

0 Kudos
BrianBulla
Occasional Contributor III

Unfortunately I'm still stuck at ArcGIS Pro 2.9 until our IT department pushes out the 3.0 update.  What does this StreetView tool do?  Years ago I created a custom StreetView tool that we are currently using.  Basically you select the tool, click on the map, and then StreetView opens in either a dockpane within ArcGIS Pro, or you can choose to have it open in a separate browser window.  

Does this GitHub tool basically do the same thing??

BrianBulla_0-1658339967943.png

0 Kudos