Is the default in the legend for ArcGis Pro (graduating colors) a range instead of less than symbol? How to change it?

Jump to solution
07-05-2021 10:27 AM
bee
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm new to GIS and am using the ArcGIS Pro. My question is: Is the default in the legend for ArcGis Pro (graduating colors) a range instead of less than symbol? Mine is in a number range instead of the < than. How can I change it if I want to do so?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Simon_Woo
New Contributor III

Hello @bee ,

If you are using a more recent version of Pro (such as ArcGIS Pro 2.8), the Graduated Color (and Classify) should both be using a range now. 
It was an enhancement request from many users, so the range label were re-established. 

If you are using Pro 2.8 and this is not the case, you should contact Support, since there is something not quite right going on.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @bee , 

Symbology is based on the data that is viewed or added to your map, are you using a Raster based layer? 

can you share an image?

0 Kudos
Simon_Woo
New Contributor III

Hello @bee ,

If you are using a more recent version of Pro (such as ArcGIS Pro 2.8), the Graduated Color (and Classify) should both be using a range now. 
It was an enhancement request from many users, so the range label were re-established. 

If you are using Pro 2.8 and this is not the case, you should contact Support, since there is something not quite right going on.