I am interested in running an iterative Aggregation analysis on a raster dataset over different configurations. A solution that I thought of to do this is to:
- Increase the raster extent by adding several rows and columns of "NULL" cells to the raster of interest
- Within a loop
- Aggregate the combined raster with larger extent to produce my first dataset
- Add one row or one column (increasing the extent slightly so the aggregation covers a different configuration)
- Aggregating the slightly larger combined raster to produce my second dataset
- Repeating the row/column addition and aggregation to produce the third through one-hundreth dataset
I have some ideas as to how to do this, but would greatly appreciate any advice or other ideas to achieve my goal of increasing the raster extent iteratively. Thank you!