Select to view content in your preferred language

I just bought a personal license, but It's found nowhere

02-03-2024 02:13 PM
Labels (1)
PiotrSadowski
New Contributor

Dear ESRI community, how can I access my product, which I have just bought? I was charged 100 USD for ArcPro Personal (401.83 PLN, as I live in Poland). But my product is found nowhere. First it charged 1 USD, then the 100$, I can't do anything or contact the support, the forms tell me it's blocked and tells me "Your account could not be used to authorize ArcGIS Pro because it is an ArcGIS Public Account". Then why did it allow me to buy the product? I should have never Trusted ESRI and stick to QGIS, and that will be my recommendation for my employer. The product list is empty, the only trace is my bank account.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Welcome to the community.

A personal use account gives you a one year subscription to ArcGIS Online. Your ArcGIS Pro licence can be assigned to the user account you use to activate ArcGIS Online.

1. Check your emails for an invite to create an ArcGIS Online organization
  2. Use your existing account, if desired, otherwise you may create an additional user account by accident
  3. I believe then your ArcGIS Pro licence will be assigned to the user account through the user Type, and you can then sign in to licence Pro.

More information and FAQs here but you can contact Esri / your local Esri distributor for assistance.

https://esriaustralia.com.au/arcgis-personal-use-support

0 Kudos