How to combine labels for deep learning train?

03-10-2021 12:03 PM
YunfeiXie
New Contributor

I am using "Label Objects for Deep Learning" and then used the labels as dataset to train a deep learning model. After the first set of labels and result model, I try to improve the model by labeling more, how can I add the new labels into the old dataset I created before? (combine two sets of labels into one training dataset)

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is it in the "Labelled Objects" section of the help?

Label objects for deep learning—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
YunfeiXie
New Contributor

Thank you for the reply. With that section, I'm able to open different sets I labeled, but is there a way to simply combine them together into one file? For example now I have 3 Polygon Feature Classes files containing different set of labels, is it possible to use any tool to combine them into one file so that I can just use that to train a model? 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That is different.  You should combine them first if you want to use the combined results for training

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
YunfeiXie
New Contributor

Now that they are in three files, there is no way to combine them? Do I have to make the labels again together in one round?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

are you trying to use 3 separate files to perform the training? (then combine them)

Or, are you trying to apply the training in one file to other files?

that is the difference

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
YunfeiXie
New Contributor

I'm currently using 3 separate files to perform training(3 training results) and then merge the result raster, but one of the result is not good so I'm thinking if I can apply the training in one file so that the result can be balanced and improved.

0 Kudos