Hello, I formated my PC, and now, i cant set the license, what can i do??

07-14-2020 10:00 AM
DinisCardoso_Anacleto
New Contributor

Hello, I formated my PC, and now, i cant set the license, what can i do??

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Install the license the same way you did the first time.

0 Kudos
DinisCardoso_Anacleto
New Contributor

I cant. It says that I cant because i already have one…

Enviado do Correio para Windows 10

De: Robert Borchert

Enviado: 14 de julho de 2020 19:37

Para: Dinis Cardoso Anacleto

Assunto: Re: - Re: Hello, I formated my PC, and now, i cant setthe license, what can i do?? GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community

Re: Hello, I formated my PC, and now, i cant set the license, what can i do??

reply from Robert Borchert in ArcGIS Pro - View the full discussion

Install the license the same way you did the first time.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Start a new discussion in ArcGIS Pro by email or at GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community Following Re: Hello, I formated my PC, and now, i cant set the license, what can i do?? in these streams: Inbox This email was sent by GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, The Esri Community | GIS and Geospatial Professional Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos
DinisCardoso_Anacleto
New Contributor

I cant..It says that I already have one license...

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

I'd recommend you reach out Esri Support Services - they should be able to assist you with your licensing issue directly.

0 Kudos
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Dinis,

Hope Support Service was able to help you with you issue.  If not, I can assist. 

0 Kudos