Select to view content in your preferred language

Graphic and Text insert on the Layout Question

Jump to solution
12-16-2022 10:26 AM
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

Hi,

When I insert a text to create a text in the Layout under the Graphics and Text, my question to you is why does the text when you type gave too much space?  Here is the example:

PROBERT68_1-1671214974961.png

When I type it and I didn't hit a space, but the problem is, it behaves that show it skips twice.

What is the solution for this ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

Ok Problem solved!

Had to insert new layout and then copied and paste the graphic and text from the original layout....

Spent some time fix and correct in the new layout. When you are satisfied, copy and paste back to the original layout. If you need to correct it, fix it there...

See the screenshot:

PROBERT68_0-1671219190847.png

Let me know if you need help. Some of you might have no problem with it or some of you might face issues that is one way to fix and correct in a new layout and experiment it..

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

it isn't wide enough to handle the text, stretch the right side and it will unwrap

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Honored Contributor

Ok Problem solved!

Had to insert new layout and then copied and paste the graphic and text from the original layout....

Spent some time fix and correct in the new layout. When you are satisfied, copy and paste back to the original layout. If you need to correct it, fix it there...

See the screenshot:

PROBERT68_0-1671219190847.png

Let me know if you need help. Some of you might have no problem with it or some of you might face issues that is one way to fix and correct in a new layout and experiment it..

0 Kudos