Select to view content in your preferred language

Field Maps attribute table displaying incorrectly in Arc map

yesterday
ErinSwainsona
Emerging Contributor

I have set up a map using field maps with a unique form and I am trying to share this with someone using Arc Map.

The problem is that within their attribute table they are only shown the code associated with values (integer). For example within my table I see the 'species' name while they see '23' (screenshots). I am trying to make it so they can see the same as me. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

My tableMy tableArc Map viewArc Map view

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

@ErinSwainsona 

How did you create the table in ArcGIS Online to start with? ArcMap is no longer being developed and so I would expect to see discrepancies between ArcGIS Pro/Online when comparing this to ArcMap. If you have ArcGIS Pro do you have the same issue when viewing the table?

0 Kudos
ErinSwainsona
Emerging Contributor

I created the table in Field Maps by creating a form. In ArcGis Pro the attribute table displays the names as I like, but as soon as a go to export it in anyway I lose them. My understanding is the the domains used for the 'codes' is attached to my portal not the table itself hence why they are lost when I export it. Was just wondering if there is a way to retain those domains when exporting it?

0 Kudos