Feature Datasets and Classes Appear Twice in Catalog Pane and View.

Jump to solution
12-02-2023 01:41 PM
BarryNorthey
Occasional Contributor III

After the Upgrade to AGP 3.2 the Catalog pane and View both display feature datasets and feature classes twice in my fGDBs even though selecting one, selects them all. This does not happen in the mobile geodatabases. A Refresh removes the duplicates but has to be done every time I reopen the fGDB. Anyone else experienced this?

BarryNorthey_0-1701552935621.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

So I've seen this before and it can be resolved using a "soft reset" - go to your C:\users\user_profile\appdata\local and C:\users\user_profile\appdata\roaming and rename the ESRI folder to ESRI_OLD.  Restart ArcGIS Pro and attempt your workflow again.  Does the issue persist?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

So I've seen this before and it can be resolved using a "soft reset" - go to your C:\users\user_profile\appdata\local and C:\users\user_profile\appdata\roaming and rename the ESRI folder to ESRI_OLD.  Restart ArcGIS Pro and attempt your workflow again.  Does the issue persist?

RichardFeynman
New Contributor

didnt work for me. any other solution? thanks

0 Kudos
BarryNorthey
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks. The problem was resolved although I found that I had to rummage through the original ESRI folder for some Favorites, etc., that were lost and copy them to the new folders and some other tweaks.