Failed to load system tools in ArcGIS Pro 2.4? 

Jump to solution
09-16-2019 02:07 PM
chintakandel
New Contributor III

I've recently upgraded to ArcGIS Pro 2.4.0. I have an error in loading systems tools. System tools are not available for search under Geoprocessing pane as well.  

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Chintamani

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Whenever there's a major release of AGP, such as 2.4.0, I typically do a clean uninstall/reinstall to avoid any strangeness such as this.  One quick way to remedy is to rename the ESRI folder in your C:/Users/<user profile>/AppData/Roaming and C:/Users/<user profile>/AppData/Local folders to ESRI_Old.  This will clear out any user settings for all ESRI products locally installed on your PC.  Restart AGP.  Do the System tools return?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Whenever there's a major release of AGP, such as 2.4.0, I typically do a clean uninstall/reinstall to avoid any strangeness such as this.  One quick way to remedy is to rename the ESRI folder in your C:/Users/<user profile>/AppData/Roaming and C:/Users/<user profile>/AppData/Local folders to ESRI_Old.  This will clear out any user settings for all ESRI products locally installed on your PC.  Restart AGP.  Do the System tools return?

chintakandel
New Contributor III

Worked. Thank you Robert. Appreciated.