Select to view content in your preferred language

Error when training Deep Learning Model

01-08-2024 01:26 PM
LubaD
by
New Contributor

I start to run Train Deep Learning Tool and, after running for a short time, it always gives me a following error:
"Error:name '_isnotebook' is not defined.Training was not successful.
Failed script Train Deep Learning Model...
Failed to execute (TrainDeepLearningModel)."

What can be done with it?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David_McRitchie
Esri Contributor

Hey Luba,

Deep Learning workflows can be really complex so we are going to need further details to troubleshoot this.

Specifically could we get some screenshots of the tool and parameters you are using and can we confirm if you are training a new Deep Learning model or retraining a model? 

If the workflow is new to you then I would also recommend the following blog series as it contains a lot of good tips for constructing and troubleshooting a Deep Learning workflow.

Hope that helps!

David

Esri UK -Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
LubaD
by
New Contributor

Hi David,

Please see screenshot attached.

LubaD_1-1707405168635.png

0 Kudos
David_McRitchie
Esri Contributor

Hey LubaD,

To me this looks like it might be an installation error with the Deep Learning essentials. We usually see this when people upgrade ArcGIS Pro as the dependencies also need to be updated.

I would check through the following page and do a new install of the Deep Learning Essentials package.

Hope that helps,

David

Esri UK -Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
LubaD
by
New Contributor

No, I have installed the most recent Deep Learning library from here deep-learning-frameworks/README.md at master · Esri/deep-learning-frameworks · GitHub.

And before doing that I uninstalled previous version of the Deep Learning library

0 Kudos