Select to view content in your preferred language

Error Publishing Web Tile Layer: Analyze Shows No Issues?

5 hours ago
tthomas9
New Contributor II

Hello All,

I am having an issue sharing out my tile layer. I am using this article for directions on how to do so, and believe I followed all the steps correctly.

I have my .tiles file in a registered folder. When I Right-Click the .tiles file and hit 'Share as Web Layer', the Analyze pane shows no errors. However, when I hit Publish, i get an error saying "Failed to publish web layer". 

Looking at the log, seems like the error is that it "Failed to make publish call" ? Not a lot came up when I Googled this. I also opened the log using Ctrl+Alt+M but did not see any errors in there.

FailedToMakePublishCall.jpg

I am not entirely sure what this means or how to address it. I validated the folder the .tiles file resides in and ensured it was on a Hosting Server:

ValidatedFolder.jpg

I also ensured that our caching tools were Started, and then restarted them just to be sure.

CachingTools.jpg

I am at a loss on what to do to fix this issue and update our imagery. One post I ran across said it may be a lock issue, but I am unsure what would be locked that could affect this. This is my first time trying to share out a tile layer so I am sure I am missing something obvious. I am running Enterprise 11.0 if that matters for this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
0 Replies