Edits to the Attribute table not saving changes

04-22-2021 07:18 AM
Labels (3)
DougParent3
New Contributor II

I have run into an issue on many occasions where I make a change to a field in an attribute table and after the changes are saved,  the table displays the previous value when I re-open the project.  This is now happening when I delete a field and save the changes in "Field View" and when I close and open the project, the deleted field is back. I have also had issues where I change the alias, save, close, open and the alias is set back to the previous value. Does anyone know why this is happening? I have a co-worker that has the same issue. Any help would be great so I can enjoy the rest of my hair on my head. This happens in Pro edit sessions and in Desktop Catalog.

Tags (1)
6 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

What version of Pro are you working with?

Has this issue occurred in previous versions of Pro?

0 Kudos
DougParent3
New Contributor II

I am using the latest version, but this has been an ongoing issue in past versions. 

0 Kudos
DrVSSKiran
Occasional Contributor II

This issue is with the past version. Please update ArcGIS Pro and Try. I have just tried and checked it works fine, I have not received any error.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can everyone please clarify exactly what they mean by current version (e.g. 2.7.3 - Pro 2.7 with the 3rd patch)?

0 Kudos
DrVSSKiran
Occasional Contributor II
Yes 2.7.3
0 Kudos
Steavi_Swinson
New Contributor

I am still having this issue with ArcPro 3.2.1. any fixes?