“Distribute” option appears not to be available while working in layout in ArcGIS Pro,

11-15-2017 01:15 AM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

“Distribute” option appears not to be available while working in layout in ArcGIS Pro,

I observed that the “Distribute” option appears not to be available while working in layout in ArcGIS Pro.

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Works for me, once I have two different things selected.

You are in the right spot, maybe not the right things or they are already aligned

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

The other thing I noticed is that both in ArcMap as in ArcGIS Pro the options Distribute Horizontally and Distribute Vertically are disabled, so there does not seem to be any difference in ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro. 

ArcMap:

ArcGIS Pro

What type of elements are selected?

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Sorry guys for the confusion.

I wanted to say that the “distribute” option is not available in the Pro as i'm not referring to “distribute horizontally\vertically”

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

it is in my picture taken from Pro, it only becomes active when you select two elements that are out of alignment either horizontally and/or vertically.  Look closely, just the word Distribute is gone, the functionality is still there

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

I think Jamal432@gmail.com is trying to explain that these options (see below) are not available in ArcGIS Pro (yet).

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

grief... so wrong thing circled

0 Kudos
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

This is what I wanted to say, Xander. Thank you

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos