Difficulty autnorizing Arcgis PRO Single Use licence

Jump to solution
06-30-2021 12:37 AM
JohnWoodCtime
New Contributor

Hi,

Yesterday I purchased a 1 year single use subscription to ArcGIS Pro advanced.  I have followed the website instructions to activate.  I found the Authorization number on the website, generated the authorization file, and ran through the full process from the Configure Licencing option on he launch screen of the desktop app, but still nothing is licenced.

There must be a step I am missing...any tips or hints gratefully received!

Regards

John Wood

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you have purchased ArcGIS for Personal Use subscription, ArcGIS Pro will be licensed through the named user in ArcGIS Online (Activate ArcGIS Online first). Use the link provided in Esri's mail with Fulfillment ID.

JayantaPoddar_0-1625040356901.png

The ArcGIS Desktop Single-Use license will be used to license ArcMap and its extensions.

Support for installation is included in the subscription, so feel free to contact Esri Technical Support for assisting in its installation, if required.

Think Location

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you have purchased ArcGIS for Personal Use subscription, ArcGIS Pro will be licensed through the named user in ArcGIS Online (Activate ArcGIS Online first). Use the link provided in Esri's mail with Fulfillment ID.

JayantaPoddar_0-1625040356901.png

The ArcGIS Desktop Single-Use license will be used to license ArcMap and its extensions.

Support for installation is included in the subscription, so feel free to contact Esri Technical Support for assisting in its installation, if required.

Think Location