Detect Objects Using Deep Learning error

Jump to solution
01-26-2021 12:20 AM
TAN860421
New Contributor II

Hello. I am a newbie about deep learning and I was trying to run the "Detect Objects Using Deep Learning" tool to detect palms in a tiff aerial image an I got an error (see below). I'm using ArcGis Pro 2.7.

I followed the workflow successfully, meaning that I created the labeled objects, trained the model - no errors at these stages. When I tried to run the "Detect Objects Using Deep Learning" tool I got the following error message:

"ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds.
Unable to prepare input raster(s) for the python raster function.
The specified non-optional parameter doesn't have a value. [rasters]
Failed to execute (DetectObjectsUsingDeepLearning)."

In order to export the training data of Faster RCNN, I used the metadata format: KITTI_rectangles, but the problem as I mentioned was not able to run the last tool (detecting objects)

Can you help me please?

photoerror1.JPGphotoerror2.JPG

emd

emd.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

I see you have trained an object detection model, you need to use the tool "Detect Objects Using Deep Learning". Let us know if you still face any issue with that.

Thanks,

Sandeep

View solution in original post

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI,

I see you have trained an object detection model, you need to use the tool "Detect Objects Using Deep Learning". Let us know if you still face any issue with that.

Thanks,

Sandeep

TAN860421
New Contributor II

That's right, this tool should be used in the correct way, thank you.

0 Kudos
Kris_AB
New Contributor II

I used pretrained model for building footprints. same message came and detect object using deep leaning tools failed. any suggestion?

0 Kudos