Select to view content in your preferred language

Deep learning, Help with satas.txt created by "export training data for deep learning"

yesterday
Labels (1)
Debby
by
New Contributor

螢幕擷取畫面_20240802_124807.pngHi everyone,

I've been experimenting with ArcGIS Pro to run deep learning recently. After completing the "Export Training Data for Deep Learning" step, a satas.txt file is generated in the folder. Could anyone please help me understand what the "features" column in this file means?

Thanks so much!

2 Replies
HollyTorpey_LSA
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Debby,

Do you mean stats.txt? I'm not 100% sure, but I think the numbers in the features column refer to the number of times each class is identified on the image chips created by the export training data for deep learning process. Since the image chips overlap each other (depending on your stride parameters), the number of features can be much larger than the number of features in the input features you used to produce the training data.

Looking at some training data I exported a while ago, my input feature class had 766 polygons but my stats.txt file reports that my output training data included a total of 4,646 features (because a single input polygon--or parts of it--might be represented on multiple image chips).

I hope that helps (and if I'm off base, I hope someone jumps in and corrects me).

- Holly
0 Kudos
Debby
by
New Contributor

Thanks  for your help! That really cleared things up for me. I appreciate you taking the time to explain!🤗

0 Kudos