Select to view content in your preferred language

Dataflow Field Issues

05-15-2023 09:41 AM
DaxJB
by
New Contributor

We use Oracle as our primary data repository. Typically, we create a dataflow in data visualizer that is then pushed to our GIS Warehouse gdb. I then create a database view from these tables. Usually there are no issues. However, one field seems to be acting up. We got it into the table last week, got it to populate, and I was able to create the necessary features. This week, it appears the field used to create the correct features is missing and our other field containing project numbers for this feature is also empty. However, looking at the excel from the dataflow everything is there, and the other features previously created are intact and updating appropriately, so the dataflow connection has been maintained, but the fields required for this one particular feature are not carrying over. Has anyone experienced issues like this? Is this a communication issue between Oracle and our ArcGIS Enterprise database? Any resolution?

I've attached two pictures, one showing the last field names in the GIS table, and the other showing the export of the same table to an excel straight from the dataflow before it is pushed to our database.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
0 Replies