Create Integrated Mesh Scene Layer Package Tool

03-18-2019 01:38 AM
gauthierverlin
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm trying to use this tool but I can't make it works. I was wondering if this tool works with OpenScenGraph 3d model made with Photoscan.

I have checked all the possible solution to resolve error 999999 but it still won't work.

If you have any idea how this tool works with 3d OSGB model made with Photoscan, I'll be glad to hear about it.

Best regards

Gauthier

0 Kudos
15 Replies
gauthierverlin
New Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

It would be interesting if you can provide me the modified folders so I can take a look additionnaly to the SLPK.

Thanks again for all your time.

I'll be waiting ArcGIS Pro 2.4 with impatience.

Have a great day

Gauthier

0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Gauthier,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that the code had to be rewritten to better handle a lot of these cases that we are seeing where the data is not properly output by various 3rd party software. It doesn't look like it'll make it in to 2.4 but possibly for a follow up patch and for sure in 2.5. In the meantime once the importer has been finalized I will rerun your dataset and get the slpk to you. Thanks for your patience on this!

-Andrew

DirkSilbermann
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Andrew,

I just had the same problem, trying to create mesh-slpk in arcgis-pro v2.3 from osbg files generated with SURE-Software by nframes.

Datastrukture looks like this

Each tile-folder contains data-levels and a node, the root folder contains also an "master" osgb-file.

I played a little arround with renaming filenames to your conventions, but without success.

It would be great if you could also trimm the Arcgispro-Converter to understand this output, maybe you can also get in contact with that company for Details? 

best regards,

Dirk

0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Dirk,

Are you able to share the dataset with us? Unfortunately without inspecting the dataset we will not be able to know for 100% certainty if this is a naming issue or some other issue.

thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
DirkSilbermann
Occasional Contributor II

... well, I can not share the data without further complex legaly agreements.

I was hoping nframes could provide you some data samples https://www.nframes.com/gallery/

0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Dirk,

I don't see any sample OSGB output data so ill see if I can generate some from a trial version of the software. I'll report back once I have some more information.

thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos