Create Building Scene Layer Content Stuck at 5%

Jump to solution
10-27-2022 07:10 AM
Labels (2)
MoniqueN
New Contributor

I am currently running ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2. I am using the same steps as laid out in the Transform AEC Projects with GIS and BIM MOOC. The revit file as been georeferenced and I open the Create Building Scene Layer Content and fill in the required fields (Capture1). As soon as I click on "run" it goes but gets stuck at 5%. I've let it run for over 24 hours and it still doesn't move (Capture2). It looks like it creates some temporary folders but that is all that happens (Capture 3). Originally I was using a bigger revit file so I tried a smaller one (Capture 4) but it still doesn't get passed the 5%. I've tried all the different Texture Optimization options as well as moving everything to my local machine with no changes. 

I'd appreciate any insight! Thank you 🙂 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MoniqueN
New Contributor

On the advice of a fellow coworker, I changed the Parallel Processing Factor to 3 in the Environments of the tool and it ran flawlessly. Crisis averted 😂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MoniqueN
New Contributor

On the advice of a fellow coworker, I changed the Parallel Processing Factor to 3 in the Environments of the tool and it ran flawlessly. Crisis averted 😂