Attribute Rules Save button disabled

Jump to solution
01-16-2020 11:12 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is the save button disabled and how to enabled it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
9 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

0 Kudos
KellyKoenig
Occasional Contributor

Does the feature class you're making an attribute rule for have any unsaved edits? Maybe someone else is editing the feature class, or you have it open with unsaved edits in another project file.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

AdamEversole1
Esri Contributor

Milan,

Thank you for the image. Another note here is that at ArcGIS Pro 2.5 the software will present a warning message here. but In 2.4 this message was absent. 

Currently the Documentation lacks the licencing notes available in the software at 2.5,  - Introduction to attribute rules—Geodatabases | Documentation 

Please help me submit feedback on the documentation page to ask for the licencing notes to be added. Thank you.

MeganHicks
New Contributor II

Hi @AdamEversole1 - I have a standard license and am having the same issue. I'm using version 2.8.2

0 Kudos
AdamEversole1
Esri Contributor

Hi Megan, What type of Data Source are you working with? If its a Enterprise Geodatabase,  might check if you have sufficient privilege to edit the data source, or test it on a copy exported to a File Geodatabase to make sure nothing funny is going on with the functionality.

0 Kudos
MeganHicks
New Contributor II

Thanks, @AdamEversole1 I am using a file geodatabase. I've tried it both from the server and from my local drive and haven't been able to save the rule. It does save if I check one of the Execution checkboxes, but none of them are relevant to me or need to be checked, as far as I understand. In fact, I think checking "exclude from application evaluation" has kept the attribute rule from working when exported to ArcGIS Online, but that's just a hunch. 

0 Kudos
ChristopherSHinojosa
New Contributor

I'm having this same issue with an advanced license...has there been any progress on a solution? 

0 Kudos
Nina_Ca
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue as above on Pro 2.9 with file geodatabase. @AdamEversole1 has there been any progress?

0 Kudos