Are contingent values supported in AGOL (publishing from ArcGIS Pro)?

06-13-2019 06:18 AM
AndyEvans
New Contributor III

I'm using ArcGIS Pro v2.3 to try and publish a web layer containing contingent values to AGOL. Layer publishes successfully, but does not seem to carry over any contingent value information when consuming in AGOL and Collector. I thought I read an article somewhere that described support for this, but I can't seem to find it at the moment. Has anyone had any success with this? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

My guess is that it just isn't supported in ArcGIS Online (yet?).  Perhaps somebody in the ArcGIS Online‌ space can confirm/comment.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same question.  I publish a hosted feature service from a file gdb that has contingent values set (verified in Pro when using the File GDB can create feature and it sees the contingent values) and I can see contingent values mentioned in the hosted feature service but when I bring the hosted feature service into ArcGIS Pro or an app built off of ESRI Runtime SDK for Android (100.13)  the contingent values are not recognized.  Wondering what gives?

AaronDick_0-1644427407056.png

Going to the actual layer itself I also see confirmation...

AaronDick_2-1644427569955.png

Code used in Runtime..field group list returns 0.  Note that verified on download from feature service contingent values are enabled.

ContingentValuesDefinition cvD = activeGdbFeatureTable.getContingentValuesDefinition();

cvD.loadAsync();
cvD.addDoneLoadingListener(() -> {
if (cvD.getLoadStatus() == LoadStatus.LOADED) {
List<FieldGroup> fG = cvD.getFieldGroups();
Log.e("WTFF", String.valueOf(fG.size()));
}

});

0 Kudos