ArcPro Freezes when opening Analysis tab

04-28-2021 05:51 AM
Labels (2)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've a problem that ArcGIS Pro freezes when I try to open the analysis pane.

It used to work fine with no issues, until I wanted to install some Deep Learning libraries, I cloned the existing python environment to a new one and installed the require extensions, finished work with it and returned back using the original environment. 

While afterwards I noticed that ArcGIS Pro freezes whenever I try to open the analysis tab, but all geoprocessing tools run fine with no problem. This only happen if I try to open the analysis tab.

I tried to open ArcGIS diagnostic monitor and found the following process to be causing the issue:
"ArcGIS.Desktop.Mapping.InteractiveAnalysisDockPaneViewModel.LoadDeepLearningLayers+"

I uninstalled and reinstalled ArcGIS Pro and the problem still exists.

Can somebody help with the cause and remedy of this problem?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Osama - from what I've learned, it may be a corrupt set of Deep Learning libraries.

What you'll need to do is the following:

1. Uninstall Deep Learning libraries
  2. Repair ArcGIS Pro
  3. Reinstall Deep Learning libraries
  4. Start ArcGIS Pro and attempt workflow again.

With regard to your question of ArcGIS Pro Intelligence, this is a modified configuration for intelligence professionals (i.e. government, military, etc.).  You read more about it here

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already tried removing all deep learning libraries, as I no longer need them. I made a complete reinstallation for ArcGIS Pro (uninstall + reinstall) and the problem still exist.

0 Kudos