ArcPro Explore Tool - Attributes Missing

08-28-2020 07:42 AM
ToddHayes
New Contributor II

When using the Explore tool ArcGIS Pro to identify attributes for a feature, the pop-up window is only showing one of the fields within that feature class. I have even tried "Configure Pop-ups" to see if that would work and nothing changed. Is this a Bug with ArcGIS Pro 2.6?

Example of ArcGIS Pro Identify Issue

7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have observed this after upgrading to ArcPro 2.6 when opening Projects created prior to ArcPro 2.6. When adding new layers in 2.6 Explore tool shows "all available" attributes - but exisitng layers only show the default label field attribute. This is without setting up Popups which I typically avoid on my own data manipulation Projects (not that setting them up on the old layers helps)

CherylWheeler11
New Contributor III

Hi, Can I ask if you ever found a solution to this problem please? I am having the same issue. Thanks

ElizabethWheeler
New Contributor III

We are also having this issue, June 2021

0 Kudos
CherylWheeler11
New Contributor III

Hi Elizabeth,

Please see the below link, which is where Robert provided me with a solution. 

Hope it helps.

Cheryl

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/arcgis-pro-2-7-popups-only-showing-one-field/m-p/...

ElizabethWheeler
New Contributor III

LOL I AM FUMING! This has plagued me and it was so simple.

0 Kudos
ElizabethWheeler
New Contributor III

Hi Todd,

Did you ever figure this one out? 

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Elizabeth/Todd - to solve this move your mouse to the bottom of the Pop-up.  Your mouse cursor will change to an up/down arrow, click and hold your left mouse key and move the lower (collapsed) portion of the pane to the mid-point of the pop-up.  Now you will see all the attributes as expected.  Click on Cheryl's link above for the other Esri Community post addressing this same issue.

0 Kudos