ArcGIS Solutions Deploy Problem

10-06-2018 03:33 PM
serociguli
New Contributor

Hey guys, 

I have a problem with "ArcGIS Solutions Deployment Tool". I just want to install "Crime Analysis" tool. 

I downloaded deployment tool and I followed steps. I just tried everything about it. 

When I press ArcGIS Solutions button then nothing respond.

4 Replies
shan_sarkar
Occasional Contributor III

Sero,

I assume you checked out all the requirements for the tool to work?

Crime Analysis | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government 

~Shan

~Shan
serociguli
New Contributor

Hi Shan, Thank you for reply. My problem is I can not open deploy an arcgis solution window in tasks panel (as you can see below). I clicked  this button many times and I did not get any reaction. 

0 Kudos
LindsayThomas
Esri Contributor

Hi Sero, 

The CrimeAnalysis.zip has been deployed in your organization based on the screenshot above, to get the addinx and ArcGIS Pro Package you need to do the remaining steps here: Install Crime Analysis Add-In - Crime Analysis | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government   (I've also summarized below) 

1. Sign in to your ArcGIS organization and click Content at the top of the website.
  2. Click My Content tab, and then click on CrimeAnalysis.zip to open the item page.
  3. Click the Download button and browse to a folder on your computer.
  4. Extract CrimeAnalysis.zip.
  5. Close ArcGIS Pro
  6. Close any open or running ArcGIS applications.
  7. Browse to the CrimeAnalysis folder
  8. Double-click CrimeAnalysis.esriAddInX
  9. Click the Install Add-In button
  10. Open Pro and you will see the addinX and Crime Analysis Ribbon

I would recommend taking a look at the Pro project that is included as well (info here Review Crime Analysis project - Crime Analysis | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government  )

-Lindsay

JohnBrockwell
Occasional Contributor III

Check your anti-virus. Is the tool being blocked?

0 Kudos