ArcGIS Pro Trial Extenstions

Jump to solution
11-30-2018 08:38 AM
DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Good Morning, I was wondering how to go about activating a trial on the Geostatistical  extenstion for ArcGIS Pro?  Actually how does one go about activating any trial for extensions with ArcGIS pro? I have looked through the my ESRI and cannot seem to figure this out.  If anyone could provide any guidance on how to activate extension trial that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You should contact your regional rep in a case like that.  Not all extensions are available by default for evaluation.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Dan Senner‌  - I would recommend contacting Customer Service and they should be able to help.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

Dan

Do you see any of the GA tools in your copy of Pro?

What about going to the backstage, i.e. in Pro -> Project -> Licensing -> Configure you licensing options

-Steve

DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Hi Steve, I went to this area and the only extensions available are 3d Analyst and Spatial Analyst both of which we are licensed for.  I am specifically interested in activating a trial of an extension that we are not licensed for.

Thanks

Dan

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You should contact your regional rep in a case like that.  Not all extensions are available by default for evaluation.

0 Kudos