Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro Train Deep Learning Model [Errno 2]

Jump to solution
07-18-2024 03:35 AM
PatrikPitzer
Emerging Contributor

Hello,
I want to fine-tune a pre-trained model for land cover classification on aerial imagery from the ArcGIS Living Atlas library. I selected and exported training samples from the AOI and now want to train the pre-trained model on the new training data. However, when executing the "Train Deep Learning Model" tool, I always get the following error:

"Error:[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\ppitz\\OneDrive\\Dokumente\\ArcGIS\\DeepLearning\\Test_Model\\tmp_pretrained_model\\LandCoverClassification_Aerial_Original.emd'.Training was not successful."

Does somebody know how I can fix this error? Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PatrikPitzer
Emerging Contributor

Found the solution. I renamed the file for the pre-trained model and this led to this error. Thanks regardless! Beginner mistake i guess^^

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @PatrikPitzer 

Hmmm that is quite strange, from your last comment there, it is looking for the _Original but there is only the _Aerial.emd instead? If so, could you attempt to point it to the _Aerial.emd or possibly rename that one to add the _Original?

Cody

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @PatrikPitzer 

I just had a similar issue actually, if possible, would it be possible to move the training data outside of OneDrive? Once I moved mine out of OneDrive it started recognizing the file!

Cody

0 Kudos
PatrikPitzer
Emerging Contributor

Hey @CodyPatterson 

Thank you for your answer. I tried it, but that didn't work. What I don't understand is that the file that the programm doesn't find, is created by the programm itself. The file is in the defined output folder Model_test "Error:[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\ppitz\\Documents\\Model_test\\tmp_pretrained_model\\LandCoverClassification_Aerial_Original.emd'.Training was not successful."

Patrik

0 Kudos
PatrikPitzer
Emerging Contributor

The directory of the file in the explorer is: "C:\Users\ppitz\Documents\Model_test\tmp_pretrained_model\LandCoverClassification_Aerial.emd" compared to the directory that cannot be found:
'C:\\Users\\ppitz\\Documents\\Model_test\\tmp_pretrained_model\\LandCoverClassification_Aerial_Original.emd'.

0 Kudos
PatrikPitzer
Emerging Contributor

Found the solution. I renamed the file for the pre-trained model and this led to this error. Thanks regardless! Beginner mistake i guess^^

0 Kudos
CodyPatterson
Frequent Contributor

Hey @PatrikPitzer 

Hmmm that is quite strange, from your last comment there, it is looking for the _Original but there is only the _Aerial.emd instead? If so, could you attempt to point it to the _Aerial.emd or possibly rename that one to add the _Original?

Cody

0 Kudos