Arcgis Pro - Sync Create a version for each user

07-31-2020 07:55 AM
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Is there a way in arcgis pro when creating a service to enable creating a version for each user? 

Here is what the desktops options are: 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Hi Rickey,

Great question! We added this functionality in ArcGIS Pro 2.6 which was just released. For more information. please see the following topic (step 12): Configure a web feature layer

Best,

Jonah

RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Jonah Lay

Thanks for the information. I have updated to 2.6 and did not see the option. I believe this is because I have 10.6.1 not 10.8

0 Kudos
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

Yes, you are right. Sync Options are not available when you are sharing to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 and earlier.

RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Jonah Lay

So my work around is to publish in pro. Then I go to ArcCatalog and change the service.

ahargreaves_FW
Occasional Contributor III

@JonahLay  I'm using Pro v2.9.2 and a 10.9.1 portal but despite configuring my Feature Service to have Sync Enabled I am unable to select 'Create a version for each user' when attempting to publish my data as a vector tile referencing registered data (as shown below)

2022-04-05_14-06-53.png

0 Kudos
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

@ahargreaves_FW Thanks for reporting this. This does look like a bug that should be fixed in a future release.

0 Kudos
ahargreaves_FW
Occasional Contributor III

@JonahLay is there a BUG number to track this? Or do you need me to open a support case to report this bug?

0 Kudos
JonahLay
Esri Contributor

@ahargreaves_FW Our teams are aware of this issue. But if you would like to track progress, yes, feel free to open a support case.

0 Kudos