ArcGIS Pro Html Popup

08-07-2017 09:36 AM
ShaishavJariwala
New Contributor

I'm using ArcGIS Pro and I cannot find the HTML Popup tab in the Layer Properties window.  Help please!

9 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Did you check Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop ?

To configure a pop-up for a layer, right-click the layer in the Contents pane and click Configure Pop-ups Configure pop-ups. This opens the Pop-ups pane where you can define the content for the selected layer.

Think Location
ShaishavJariwala
New Contributor

I'm looking for something like this (Setting the properties of an HTML pop-up display): http://desktop.arcgis.com/en/arcmap/10.3/map/working-with-layers/setting-html-pop-up-properties-for-...

However, I'm using ArcGIS Pro 2.0.0.  Is it possible?

My Layer Properties Dialog:

0 Kudos
SteveLynch
Esri Regular Contributor

from the link jayanta.poddar‌ sent, see

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you ever find a work around for implementing HTML code in ArcPro Pop-ups?

0 Kudos
ChelseaRozek
MVP Regular Contributor

Can we can put HTML tags in the popup config in Pro?

0 Kudos
LR
by
Occasional Contributor III

If you're feeling adventurous you can edit the popup file found here: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\Resources\Popups. Back the files up first of course.

0 Kudos
RachaelChasse
Occasional Contributor

I'm perplexed by the same thing.  I was working on my pop ups in AGOL, but the window there is fairly small for using custom HTML formatting.

I was hoping to use Pro for a better interface and found that it didn't even offer the basic text formatting options that AGOL does:

AGOL

PRO (no font size options??)--I don't see HTML options anywhere, though I recall ArcMap having this capability.

I feel like I'm playing ping pong with myself between the two products!!

RachaelChasse
Occasional Contributor

Interestingly--I was looking at all of the formatting options in this very post editor.  Pretty impressive!  Can some of this be replicated in AGOL / Pro (aside from the goofy smile faces etc)???  This would be one heck of a pop up editor!

JoabelBarbieri
Occasional Contributor II

Yeah I need the same here. Be able to click and show several popups in my static PDF map like it was possible in ArcMap with HTML popups. Any possibilities in PRO?

0 Kudos