NoData Results with "Classify Pixels with Deep learning"

08-02-2021 04:08 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello There!

I am currently trying to classify orthophotos (3 RGB Bands+Alphachannel) using Deep Learning in Arcgis Pro. I trained several models using samples from the same raster i want do classify. But the result of the classification shows only No-Data values- no pixel is being classifed as one of my classes.

Does anyone have experience with a similar problem and could give me a hand?

Best regards!

Lorenz

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HKrell
by
New Contributor II

I am having a similar experience with the Detect Objects Using Deep Learning tool in ArcGIS Pro 2.8. The tool runs successfully and outputs a layer, but there are no features or objects detected within the layer-it is empty. I have gotten this result several times. The only thing that I can think of is that maybe the imagery is not high res enough?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently working with 5x5cm resolution, and made some runs with 1x1cm even. I abandoned the object detection because i didn't fit my goal, so I can't help you with that...

But I made a progress with pixel classification though: I just started again (exporting training data and training the model) and now it worked -_- only thing i altered was that I didn't clip the raster before the workflow this time. Maybe Clipping could be a problem? But sounds very unlikely...