Arcgis Pro 2 is not opening

11-23-2017 11:53 PM
GokulAnand2
New Contributor III

Arcgis pro is not opening in my HP workstation z440 with windows 7. It was working flawless few days back suddenly it is showing nothing on opening just the loading circle is visible and similarly behaves the arcgis earth, and the arcmap works really fine. I think the problem is with only the ESRI apps.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
26 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Interest... ArcMap is an esri product and works fine but Pro and Earth don't.  The first point of investigation would be your internet connection since the latter two require access to your agol account and you probably don't have Pro setup to work offline.  If it isn't the internet, then it could be your account

GokulAnand2
New Contributor III

I have the internet connection, nothing wrong with the account I am posting a gif showing the issue here. Arcgis pro and and earth doesn't open to even sign in..

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

try running as administrator

0 Kudos
GokulAnand2
New Contributor III

never worked

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

something got fouled up so I presume you rebooted, tried without arcmap running ran as administrator, tried a repair from install/uninstall at from your operating system, reset your application profile and finally, did a complete uninstall and reinstall.

GokulAnand2
New Contributor III

Tried that too...

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

If a complete uninstall and reinstall didn't fix anything, then you are going to have to contact tech support

0 Kudos
JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Also try logging on as a different User on the PC

0 Kudos
KoryKramer
Esri Community Moderator

How are you licensing Pro (Named User (through ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise), Single Use, or Concurrent Use)?

You said that Pro was "working flawless few days back" and suddenly stopped.  What changed?  Did you add any portal connections?  I've seen an incorrectly added connection cause problems like this at startup...

0 Kudos