Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 2.8.4: How to flash (highlight) the output layer in the content pane that corresponds to a particular output in the model builder?

07-29-2022 02:18 AM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.8.4: How to flash (highlight) the output layer in the content pane that corresponds to a particular output in the model builder?

For example, in the screenshot below, I wanted to flash (highlight) the output layer in the content pane that corresponds to the marked one. Is this doable?

At the moment, to identify which is which, I just select the “add to display” option and then unselect it and so forth. Is this the best practice?

Clip_965.jpg

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

I do not believe there is any ability to select layers in the ToC from model builder other than in the manner you have done. This does not surprise me as models can be run within python scripts without even ArcPro open.

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

For example, in FME, the “eye” option is performed to display the output of any tool in the workbench.

While developing a model, I do build it step by step and explore the output of each single tool. This is why I do need to identify which is which. Once it works properly as expected, I can then run it in one go.

Clip_1007.jpg

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos