Animation in ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
02-17-2015 11:32 AM
MichaelWalton
New Contributor III

Remember how we can make a movie clip in ArcScene? I was wondering if that feature is coded into ArcGIS Pro...also it would be cool if you could have layers hidden and turn on at certain points during the fly-through video.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeremyWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Michael,

This feature is not in the current release of ArcGIS Pro.  We plan to add animation and video export at a later release.

Regards,

Jeremy W.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JeremyWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Michael,

This feature is not in the current release of ArcGIS Pro.  We plan to add animation and video export at a later release.

Regards,

Jeremy W.

AdamForknall
Occasional Contributor III

Any indication of when the animation/video export features will be added?

0 Kudos
DrewFlater
Esri Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
AdamForknall
Occasional Contributor III

When is the next release due to come out?

0 Kudos
michelekoons
New Contributor

It's out now.

Galen_S_MnDOT
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone seen any decent demonstrations of time lapse animation using ArcGIS pro's features?  
I've gotten as far as creating a heat map time lapse animation with key frames established from the steps/intervals for the time data, but the transition from each increment's data to the next is still more abrupt than I'd like. 

I'm hoping to figure out which setting allows me to set a fade/dissolve between each increment in the time series, but each time I've tried experimenting with the key frame transition settings, it seems to override the time component and each key frame becomes stuck on the same time stamp.  

Oh, and I'm using ArcPro 2.4 at the moment.  My agency intends to roll out 2.7 either this week or next; I'm hopeful that adds some additional animation functionality.

0 Kudos