Select to view content in your preferred language

2.9 Upgrade Issue

12-19-2022 08:03 AM
AnthonyDeVita1
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a tool that I use to create spreadsheets that show signal loss in telecom networks. The tool was working fine until I upgraded from ArcGIS Pro 2.8.5 to 2.9.5. Now I keep getting an error that seems to be related to Pandas. My Pandas package is 1.2.4 and Numpy is 1.20.1. Here is the error: 

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 2182, in execute
  File "<string>", line 1538, in splitter_to_cab
  File "C:\Users\AnthonyDeVita\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone-1\Lib\site-packages\pandas\core\frame.py", line 3030, in __getitem__
    indexer = self.loc._get_listlike_indexer(key, axis=1, raise_missing=True)[1]
  File "C:\Users\AnthonyDeVita\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone-1\Lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexing.py", line 1266, in _get_listlike_indexer
    self._validate_read_indexer(keyarr, indexer, axis, raise_missing=raise_missing)
  File "C:\Users\AnthonyDeVita\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone-1\Lib\site-packages\pandas\core\indexing.py", line 1308, in _validate_read_indexer
    raise KeyError(f"None of [{key}] are in the [{axis_name}]")
KeyError: "None of [Index(['Splitter', 'Total', 'Sum of Lengths', '# of Reels', 'Peds', 'Vaults', 'Risers', 'Slack Loops'], dtype='object')] are in the [columns]"

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

One thing to try is to rename your ESRI folder in your C:\users\AnthonyDeVita\appdata\local and  C:\users\AnthonyDeVita\appdata\roaming to ESRI_OLD.  This is a "soft" reset of ArcGIS Pro and should reset your Panda/Numpy packages back to factory settings.

0 Kudos
AnthonyDeVita1
New Contributor

Thanks Robert. I will try this when I get back from vacation.

0 Kudos