Table Frames that cover multiple pages

11-02-2021 10:50 AM
Labels (1)
MichaelMorgan4
Occasional Contributor

I would like to produce a table frame in Arc Pro layouts that can traverse multiple pages in a layout if it overflows ([...]) the layout page it is initially set on. This could be accomplished using a setting in the Table Properties -> Arrangement -> Fitting Strategy area, or possibly a "Continue Table Frame" button in the Insert menu. This would work well for our variance notification list, which can extend to a couple hundred parcels, for which I would need to list owners for our planning department.

5 Comments
AubriKinghorn
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi! It seems like this is a scenario for a report, instead of a table frame on a layout. Reports can span multiple pages, include maps, and are great ways to dive into data. Does a report fit your needs? 

MichaelMorgan4

I will try reporting when the situation comes up again. Thank you for the suggestion.

wayfaringrob

Reports, IMO, are terribly inconvenient, buggy, feature-poor, and not quite the same as a layout. I'd like to see threaded table frames as well.

JamesBooth

Any updates or developments on table frames? I really need to figure out how to have my table frame on multiple 8.5 x 11" pages. If there is no room on one page, then I would like it to continue on using a second page and so on. Any ideas out there on how to make this possible?

AubriKinghorn
Status changed to: Open