Select to view content in your preferred language

Enable ArcGIS Pro to Print a Table

08-24-2021 08:53 AM
Labels (1)
DavidWheelock2
Occasional Contributor II

Please enable ArcGIS Pro to print a table.  I don't need to create a layout or create a new artifact within my Pro project.  I just want to print the table, like I can in ArcMap.

In ArcMap, I can open a table and go to the Options menu and select Print.  It's just an unformatted printed and that's OK.   I've hunted and hunted and cannot find this in Pro. 

DavidWheelock2_0-1629820147148.png

13 Comments
DavidWheelock2

Thanks @KoryKramer.  It's good to have this feature.

I just tested this item.  It took about 1 1/2 minutes to generate a print job where I had selected 6 records out of a table of about 58,000 records.  1 1/2 minutes to print 6 records in text format seems kind of sluggish.  Is there room for improvement there?

KoryKramer

@DavidWheelock2 quick question - do you see the lag the first time you you choose a printer/first time you try to print a table in a project? If you open the print dialog again do you see the same lag?

DavidWheelock2

@KoryKramer 

Yes, I get same result on the second try within a session as I did the first time.

I refined my testing and tested in a simple ArcGIS Pro project.  My initial test result of ~90 seconds was with a very heavy project with lots of layers.  When I tested in a simple project, the time to generate the print job was about 30 seconds.  That's much better than 90 seconds, but still 15 times longer than ArcMap's 2 seconds.