ArcGIS Pro Attributes Pane column tool-tip disable

05-14-2020 08:02 AM
Labels (1)
JimmyBowden
Occasional Contributor II

In the attributes pane when you hover over a column name a tool-tip of the field definition is displayed.  This is not helpful to editors as it covers up the values.  It would be nice if this feature could be toggled off.

7 Comments
ErinCovill1

No response from esri yet? I am still seeing this behavior in Pro 2.9.2. It is very annoying. 

KoryKramer

Thank you for the comment @ErinCovill1    I took a look and it doesn't appear that you added your kudos to the idea. While comments are important, kudos (the number of votes) that an idea receives is one of the primary pieces of data that we use to determine traction and trends as we monitor idea activity over time.

Please see https://community.esri.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/arcgis-ideas for a high level overview of how ArcGIS Ideas works. For more details, see Frequently Asked Questions about ArcGIS Ideas 

Thank you for your participation in the community and for helping us prioritize future development efforts for ArcGIS Pro.

NikkiRosemeyer

When using a docked attribute window to edit attributes on features in ArcGIS Pro, a map tip-like window appears if you leave your mouse hovered over a field name, obscuring the attributes you're trying to enter.  It would be great if this option was able to be turned off in the application settings.

Scott_Harris
Status changed to: Under Consideration

BrentWinter

Like Sean Avery screening Martin Brodeur.

VickiKramer1

I agree this is very annoying when trying to edit attributes.  It would be very nice if you could turn that feature off.

VickiKramer1

I agree also that this is very annoying, it is always covering up items that I am trying to read.  It also does it in the symbol gallery and attribute tables.  I do not find it useful and it gets in the way all the time.  If someone knows how to turn this off please let us know.  Thank you