Web Mapping Application not displaying anything, but Web Map displays in Map Viewer Classic and Map Viewer (Beta).

10-15-2021 02:33 PM
ElijahAllan
New Contributor III

I created a Web Mapping Application a couple years ago titled School Grades Or Performance Rating for school on or near the Navajo Nation . It use to work fine, but now the application does not display when I click the "View Application" tab. Here is a video showing what I see on my laptop (I've waited up to 20 minutes to view it): 

However, when I click on my Web Map tilted NavajoNationSchoolsOnRezAndNearRez_SchoolGradesOrPerformance, which I had created in Map Viewer Classic for the school grades, it shows up fine. And here is a view of what I see when I open the Web Map in Map Viewer Classic:

The map displays correctly too in Map Viewer (Beta) for me when I use this link: https://deap-school.maps.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=b560dcf4b7dd4a4a9b0fdfc6669c40c2 and while I'm not signed into ArcGIS Online.

Here is a small clip showing all the feature layers, .csv tables, and image files in a content folder, which I used to make the map: 

I believe I used Web AppBuilder when I first created the Web Mapping Application, but I am not 100% sure. If anyone can help me with this dilemma it would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

As a test, have you tried to create a new web app builder app from the web map?

How much effort would it be to recreate the web app?

ElijahAllan
New Contributor III

I could do that, but I was hoping to avoid that and possibly get a solution incase other people might be having the same issue.

0 Kudos