Web feature service limit in esri portal

11-26-2019 05:25 PM
deleted-user-wR_ZrO2caaGG
New Contributor II

We use a couple OGC compliant web feature services, simple capability but changing them to basic capability, for a damage assessment application.  When we get above about 2000 items in a given feature AGOL and/or ESRI Portal internal to our company can’t seem to handle the amount of data well and in some cases no data will be displayed or available in the table view.  When I view the same WFS’s in ArcGIS Pro it will load the datasets.  I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if you found the issue to be WFS related or AGOL or ESRI Portal related?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Matt Shellenberger‌ ~ 

I checked internally and noticed you had a support case on a similar issue back in August, where switching to Chrome and Firefox instead of using IE displayed all of the features. Is this issue occurring in Chrome and Firefox as well? 

Thanks,

-Peter

0 Kudos
deleted-user-wR_ZrO2caaGG
New Contributor II

Peter,

Yes, this issue is now occurring in Chrome and Firefox as well. Previously using Chrome and Firefox seems to fix the issue, but now it does not.

Matt

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the response here - I would recommend re-opening the support case to take a second look or creating a new one. 

Regards,

-Peter

0 Kudos