web appbuilder: attribute table layers out of sync

10-24-2018 08:22 AM
StephenFrampton
New Contributor

I updated a map service with some additional layers.  Now in web appbuilder, the attribute table tabs are out of sync.  I've tried re-adding the map service to my web map, and reconfiguring the widget in the app but nothing seems to work.

any suggestions?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Can you provide a screenshot(s) of the issue?  I know that when a colleague was developing an app in webappbuilder and I added some layers to the mapservice after the app was in service for a few months, the new layers from republishing the service were not available in the web map.  In order to solve the problem without modifying the underlying json, my colleague had to recreate the web map which might not be a good solution if you already have a good deal of configuration which would need to be redone.

0 Kudos
StephenFrampton
New Contributor

Hey Mike,

Sorry I can't share a screenshot of our data (layers) in a public forum.  However, I did remove/add the map service back to the web map.  The new layers are available in the Legend, Layer List,Pop-Up etc...  The attribute table shows the new layers in the tabs, but each tab erroneously shows the records for the layer on the following (right) tab.  If I use the "Synchronize with layer visibilities" option, the tabs function normally.  However, I don't want to display tables for all the layers within my web map.  I may just have to recreate the web map all together since I can't modify the json.   

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Do you have any other webappbuilder apps where you are seeing this behavior?

You might want to create an incident with tech support so they can determine if this is a limitation of the software (republishing does not stay in sync with json from the web map), a bug or an item that you might have missed to easily solve this problem.

JulianInskip1
Esri Contributor

I am also having this same issue. I removed a layer from my service when I re-published it. I was able to update the layer IDs in the JSON using the AGO Assistant. My tables in the attribute table are now out of sync. I do not want to re-add a new web map as this might break all my other filters and other widgets that I have setup.

Is there a way to update the layer IDs in the JSON for the Attribute Table widget (or possibly any others that would need to be updated)?