Select to view content in your preferred language

Web App: raster tile layer not displaying

11-14-2016 07:25 PM
N_AN_A1
New Contributor

I created a web scene using feature layer, elevation layer and raster tile layer (aerial image). All stored within my online arcGIS content. Tiles were created from raster data in projection different than WGS 1984 web mercator, with selected by me scales. Everything displays fine in web scene. I then attempted to create a web app using a template, I selected a simple scene viewer. When I view app, I can see that elevation data is there, and my vector features, however the aerial image does not display. Application acts like it is there, there is a button to turn it on and off (however it doesn't display even when it is turned on). I am wondering why is that and how to fix it.

4 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hey Gabriela,

Can you share the scene and web app?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
N_AN_A1
New Contributor

Hello Kelly, I made new ones so I don't share any other details, scene and app here has only elevation and aerial image (aerial image displays in scene but not in app)

App is here:

https://woods.maps.arcgis.com/apps/3DScene/index.html?appid=48a1deabff3a4df68e11731b12907903 

I am not entirely sure how to share the scene.. It is shared publicly now and can be found when you look for Farm_scene

0 Kudos
YannTroutet
New Contributor

I am having a similar problem. I'm trying to create a WebApp based on a web map, the web map was created by 'sharing' my entire .aprx to ArcGISOL. The map contains mostly vector files, but also a few rasters. They are listed in the web map and web app, but when I try to turn them on, nothing appears...  Where did I go wrong.

Here's a link to the web app:

https://selkirk.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=2547231cdb1242cbb994fc3632c8f7f2

Yann

0 Kudos
YannTroutet
New Contributor

When I try publishing a raster as it's own layer in my Contents, then try to add it to the map, I am given the following Error message:

Error
The layer, 'Wolverine Habitat Model Output', is not compatible with the current basemap. To add the layer, add it to the map as the basemap.
0 Kudos