Using JavaScript 4.23 API unable to work out how to access organization ArcGIS Enterprise Portal

Jump to solution
06-21-2022 08:01 AM
JLT
by
New Contributor II

I have written an ArcGIS app using JavaScript API 4.23 accessing ArcGIS online (personal account). The code is stored in an .html file I have saved on my hard drive. I now want to point the app at my companies enterprise portal, but searching I cannot find a way to access the portal using JavaScript. Currently I login into my company portal UI pressing the blue button in the attached image (I do not need to enter any credentials).

0 Kudos
1 Solution
4 Replies
JLT
by
New Contributor II

Thank you for the information. I'm not sure how I would get a Client ID and Client Secret, I don't think I have that functionality in my company portal to create one.

Is there another way without registering my app? I just want to be able to access layers in the organizational portal, currently I am accessing demo layers in my free online account I created. I'm a bit confused...

0 Kudos
JLT
by
New Contributor II

What do you think on this one? Thank you ☺️

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a Portal server set up, so I don't know what the limitation you would have on creating an appId. Have you given it a try?

0 Kudos