Updating User types

07-31-2021 07:00 AM
RajaieIssaid
New Contributor

I already updated my organization user type, but when I open ArcGIS online and try to open the organization the browser stuck on this status for more than day. 

RajaieIssaid_0-1627740020232.png

0 Kudos
13 Replies
DrVSSKiran
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

Clear your browser cookies and browser history data first. Restart the system and try it again.

Thanks

RajaieIssaid
New Contributor

Unfortunately this way didn't solve  the problem, Any other solution please? 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
DrVSSKiran
Which Browser are you using?
0 Kudos
RajaieIssaid
New Contributor

I used Google chrome and Microsoft Edge. 

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Could you reproduce the issue in a different machine?

If yes, contact Esri Technical Support. They might be able resolve it from their end.

Think Location
0 Kudos
ChristopherHeiny
New Contributor II

Same problem here.  I have ArcGIS for personal use. When I login to AGOL, I get the same message box as in the original post that hangs.  And, there's a popup in the upper right of my browser window (Chrome) that says "Unable to apply this update automatically". 

I have also tried different browsers, cleared my browser history, cookies, cache, etc., restarted my computer, and unplugged and plugged it back in (joking on the last one).  No change...

My company has separate license and there have been no issues with those accounts.  So maybe this is just limited to the personal use accounts.

Please post if there is resolution to this.  Hopefully, that will also fix whatever I'm experiencing too.

Thanks

0 Kudos
DrVSSKiran

I am using the personal use license and never faced this issue. 

Drop an email to esri support desk, they will reset the user id. I hope after reset your problem will be resovle.

0 Kudos
bhariadi
New Contributor III

Hi,

Have you solved this problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
bhariadi
New Contributor III

Hi RajaieIssaid,

Have you solved this problem? I also face same problem with you after click "Update User Type" button. I do not know how to solve. I am using Chrome and already cleared my browser and cache history, restart the system, and the problem still persistent.

Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos