Select to view content in your preferred language

updateRenderer Question

03-20-2019 02:08 PM
ChandlerWhite1
New Contributor

Hello,

As a preface, please forgive me for any inadvertent ignorance on my part, as I am a relative novice when it comes to managing feature layers in AGOL and ArcGIS Pro. I have a feature layer that contains over 20,000 point features, with symbology handled by a UniqueValueRenderer. As I've created new features with values previously not included in the feature layer and renderer, I've created picture marker (.png format) classes for said values. While the symbology for these new values displays correctly in ArcGIS Pro, the symbology does not appear to render correctly in AGOL. Specifically, I believe the UniqueValueRenderer is not updating the symbology for these new values upon saving the .aprx project file that includes the feature layer in question (see attached image with '?' symbology). I've used the updateRenderer method in the ArcGIS Pro Python window to try and correct this issue, however I've had no luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction in addressing this issue? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies