unable to add layer

03-21-2024 04:20 AM
johnlarsson
New Contributor

HI, I signed in my Arcgis personnal use account. But each time I try to add a new layer, I get an error message "unable to add layer" for no reason. But I can add a new layer if I am not signed in my account. Please, how can I add a new layer to a project a made using my account? Anyone had this problem before? Is there a email to contact a technical support directly to ask questions? Thanks

3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thanks for bringing your question to Esri Community, @johnlarsson.

Because this area is intended for members to share feedback specifically about the Esri Community platform, I'd like to help get your post moved over to one of our conversation boards where it's more likely to be seen and responded to by members with relevant experience. Which ArcGIS product are you using?

Noting your question about Technical Support, conversations are conducted for qualifying accounts through our system, here. An additional option you may want to explore is Esri’s other help resources like Knowledge Base and Help Documentation. If you’re uncertain about specific support your account may be qualified for, feel encouraged to use our Customer Support contact form and our team will be more than happy to offer guidance. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
johnlarsson
New Contributor

Hi.  Thank you for your answer.   In fact, my account has been disabled because I used all my credits.   Please can you tell me the price for a credit, or show me a pricing information for credits?  Thank you

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @johnlarsson, I've moved your post to our ArcGIS Online Questions Board where its topic is a better match. To your question about credits, feel encouraged to either reach out to our Sales team or you can purchase through this resource: ArcGIS Online Credits Pricing

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos